Author Topic: Way to not be affected by werewolves?  (Read 1690 times)

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
Way to not be affected by werewolves?
« on: June 16, 2022, 08:34:36 PM »
Hi everyone,

I like the stuff, from this pack a lot, but I don’t want I don’t want any werewolves in my game.

If you do the aspiration to make your Sim turn back into a human, then, that will take care of not having werewolves in the game (well for a minute while I do the cheat to complete the aspiration).  Is that how it works? Is there a toggle for werewolves in the options menu (I know that new moon can be permanent)?  I could get rid of new werewolves by taking them out of the generated Sims that we get every night. And of course, not go to the new world in live mode so it reduces the number of werewolves generated.  Of course, I'd delete all the werewolves the packs ships with before playing it, as well.

Any other suggestions to not get werewolves?

Thanks,

Coolsim

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Re: Way to not be affected by werewolves?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2022, 09:04:33 PM »
There's a setting to isolate werewolves to Moonlight Mills.  However, if you visit there, the game IS going to populate it with werewolves.  It's the point of that world, after all.  So, set it to isolate them, don't go visiting Werewolf World, and you shouldn't see them.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2022, 09:27:51 PM »
Thank you very much @Brian_Z!  Now, I can buy the pack 8).  I'll be sure not to go to the werewolf world.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2022, 10:23:09 PM »
THere is a toggle to keep NPC werewolves out of other words as well. Moonwood Mills Will always have werewolves though. The toggle is at the very bottom of pack options in the game options.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2022, 10:27:02 AM »
Thanks @scoed!  Now, I can purchase the pack.  I love all the build/buy items, and the CAS was cool. 

Offline Technomage

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2022, 08:28:06 PM »
I do gotta ask:  Why does the game have a werewolf toggle, but no such toggle for other life states?  Is it due to the possibility of becoming an unwanted werewolf, whereas you can't become an unwanted vampire or unwanted mage, etc.?

Offline Sindocat

• Fairy Godfather
  • Townie
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2022, 01:24:34 AM »
Yes - if you tussle with a werewolf (and an enraged one might attack you on sight) you can contract an illness that results in transformation, if you don't seek the cure in time.

Werewolf sims like Kristopher or Rory or whoever might still show up in Britechester, but unless a werewolf player-directed sim intitates brawling, sparring or a tug-o-war, they won't shift into wolf form outside Moonwood Mills if the toggle is selected.

You don't want Greg crashing your wedding.
"Who cannot draw upon three thousand years is living from hand to mouth." - Goethe

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything