Author Topic: Fated mate system  (Read 3510 times)

Offline kimdacutie

• Llama Wrangler
  • Hello Simmers!
Fated mate system
« on: June 19, 2022, 04:37:33 PM »
Every time my sim flirts he is tense. How do i know which mate is who he wants?

thanks!

Offline Auranaris

• Townie
  • Former resident of the cave of lurking-ness
Re: Fated mate system
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2022, 08:20:36 AM »
Fair warning, I don’t actually have the werewolf pack.
BUT going off of the too many review videos I’ve seen on YouTube, your sim will get a pop up saying something along the lines of _____ has found their fated mate!

Also, does your sim have the unflirty trait? That could explain the feeling tense.
they/he pronouns please!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Kamxam

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2022, 05:26:12 PM »
It might be the first person you woohoo with or fall in love with possibly. I did do the opposite and have my werewolf marry a Vampire. So far so good but no kids as of yet.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2022, 07:00:35 AM »
It is a sentiment that can appear only once in a werewolf's life and can only happen between two werewolves. It can trigger from flirting. It provides a huge boost to romantic relationship gains.

Offline Sindocat

• Fairy Godfather
  • Townie
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2022, 01:14:37 AM »
Every time my sim flirts he is tense. How do i know which mate is who he wants?

thanks!

Check the Sim Info on the social panel until you find the werewolf on whom your sim has fixated.  ANY Romantic actions directed at ANYONE ELSE cause the Tense moodlet - even "Ask If Single" which I always felt fairly harmless, along with "Compliment Appearance" - neither of which occasion jealousy in ordinary play.

Disappointingly, my Founders, who were already married by the time they became werewolves, are unable to achieve that status with each other, in spite of continuing fidelity (and three sets of twins). Maybe that's less "Fated Mates" and more "Manifest Destiny" as it had already occurred.
"Who cannot draw upon three thousand years is living from hand to mouth." - Goethe

anything