Author Topic: 7 Heroes 7.29: We're Finished! [Completed 4 March 2021]  (Read 46210 times)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: 7 Heroes 7.29: We're Finished! [Completed 4 March 2021]
« Reply #135 on: March 06, 2021, 10:57:56 AM »
Awesome job!!!  Congratulations on yet another successful entry for the HoF!!!  You know I'll miss seeing my beloved Momo, but I cant wait to see what adventures will await Jodie in your next dynasty/challenge/adventure!!

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #136 on: March 11, 2021, 07:50:22 PM »
Congratulations, oshizu you are now in the HOF.

Shannon

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MystiKitty

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #137 on: January 26, 2022, 07:14:47 PM »
I briefly considered getting Tetsuya & Kiyomi to dress up as Mario & Luigi to protect the Peach Princess, but that would be a detour that most readers might not appreciate, haha.

Hey, as an avid video gamer, I've played ALL of the Mario games so I would have enjoyed it. ;)

Offline Cisi_Arashi

• Nooboo
« Reply #138 on: March 16, 2022, 01:20:34 PM »
For some reason, nobody else is brave enough to do this challenge. I'd submit my plans but I use motive cheats and therefore the forum would reject my story. Come on, let's see someone complete another 7 Heroes Dynasty!  8)

This story was on my old computer and I read it all. I loved Kaila playing Stardew Valley at the end. Is that your game file, oshi?  ;D (I wanted to play Stardew but I suck at time management - I played Animal Crossing New Leaf for a few months and then got rid of it as I was scared my village would become barren of villagers if I didn't log in often - and the platinum trophy requires you to complete "Journey of the Prairie King" and I suck at that game. :(

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #139 on: March 16, 2022, 05:18:56 PM »
For some reason, nobody else is brave enough to do this challenge. I'd submit my plans but I use motive cheats and therefore the forum would reject my story. Come on, let's see someone complete another 7 Heroes Dynasty!  8)

This story was on my old computer and I read it all. I loved Kaila playing Stardew Valley at the end. Is that your game file, oshi?  ;D (I wanted to play Stardew but I suck at time management - I played Animal Crossing New Leaf for a few months and then got rid of it as I was scared my village would become barren of villagers if I didn't log in often - and the platinum trophy requires you to complete "Journey of the Prairie King" and I suck at that game. :(

@Cisi_Arashi
If you enjoy dynasty challenges and storytelling with your sims, you should go ahead and share your journey. 
As long as you are up front about using motive cheats and know that the cheat would disqualify your adventure from the forum's Hall of Fame, the forum would definitely not reject your story.

Haha, yes, those Stardew Valley screenshots showed my beach farm. :)
As for the Stardew Valley achievements, there are three that I will definitely never earn: the two related to Prairie King and the Monster Hunter one, haha.
I can live with not earning them all.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #140 on: August 03, 2022, 06:45:04 PM »

@oshizu Just finished reading through this today. What a great read! Ayame is just crazy beautiful; I've got to remember to make better use of the multi hair colors. Meong was definitely a good bit too - he made such hilarious faces. And, of course, I loved seeing your journey up Mt. Komorebi. All together just a fabulous family!

Offline Cisi_Arashi

• Nooboo
« Reply #141 on: August 05, 2022, 11:03:01 PM »
Quote from: oshizu
If you enjoy dynasty challenges and storytelling with your sims, you should go ahead and share your journey.
As long as you are up front about using motive cheats and know that the cheat would disqualify your adventure from the forum's Hall of Fame, the forum would definitely not reject your story.

Well I appreciate that you'd willingly accept a story even if it's non-official. I am going to be spending time with The Sims 4 every night as a "wind-down for sleep" activity to detox after hours of hardcore RPG gaming on my PS4 so it's nice to hear.  8)

Quote from: oshizu
As for the Stardew Valley achievements, there are three that I will definitely never earn: the two related to Prairie King and the Monster Hunter one, haha.

I can live with Monster Hunter, but screw The Prarie King. I tried playing that and that is what turned me off of Stardew Valley. (Well that and I suck at time management games that actively count down time.  That's why I never picked up a Harvest Moon game.) :-[

(To be fair, I could have just made a backup save where my character does nothing but play that arcade game.)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #142 on: August 06, 2022, 01:37:12 PM »

@oshizu Just finished reading through this today. What a great read! Ayame is just crazy beautiful; I've got to remember to make better use of the multi hair colors. Meong was definitely a good bit too - he made such hilarious faces. And, of course, I loved seeing your journey up Mt. Komorebi. All together just a fabulous family!

Thanks for reading and for your kind words.  This challenge was my first experience with the Snowy Escape pack.
Haha, I failed miserably at my attempt at a modern Japanese home. I really don't "do" modern builds.
I loved this household so much, too! :)

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #143 on: August 06, 2022, 01:42:11 PM »
Well I appreciate that you'd willingly accept a story even if it's non-official. I am going to be spending time with The Sims 4 every night as a "wind-down for sleep" activity to detox after hours of hardcore RPG gaming on my PS4 so it's nice to hear.  8)

@Cisi_Arashi
It's ALWAYS okay to post any story about your sims you want, as long as it's family-friendly.
The Hall of Fame (HoF) is just a bonus challenge on top of a dynasty's challenge rules.
But that's exactly why I enjoy playing multi-gen challenges that aren't HoF-related.
I'm really enjoying my Not So Berry Challenge, where I'm playing with MC Command Center and other mods as I wish. It's my game; I can also bend the rules, if I want.
And unlike a HoF attempt, if I flub a Not So Berry rule, I can just put a band-aid on it and move on. No need to start over.

Looking forward to reading about your sims!
P.S. Is your user name from the Japanese boy band Arashi? hehe

anything