Author Topic: Werewolf Underground Exploration  (Read 2304 times)

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Werewolf Underground Exploration
« on: June 17, 2022, 06:07:12 PM »
Is success in exploring the werewolf underground tied to skills?  If so, does anyone know which?
I'm suspecting it is, because my sim hasn't found much at all.  However, now that he's gained some Fitness, he no longer falls through the floor and gets hurt.  That happened the first few times he tried, but it doesn't any more.  At least, I'm guessing that's the reason it doesn't happen.  I've been in there about a dozen times, but I still haven't left by a different door and gained the ability to fast travel between two doors.  Maybe that's tied to Logic?

Offline scoed

• Watcher
Re: Werewolf Underground Exploration
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2022, 02:28:19 AM »
I have explored the tunnels loads of times. As a normal sim. As a werewolf. Unskilled and with multiple base game skills. and so far all I can say for certain is being a werewolf matters and the power night vision matter in getting positive outcomes. I haven't noticed a difference with shills but there may be. I haven't yet been transported to another tunnel entrance but I have been transported to Forgotten Hollow randomly. I have got garlic, wolfbane, common and uncommon metals and crystals, Moonwood relics and werewolf and spell books.  I have gotten werebies, a full bladder and injuries as well as a normal sim as well. I must have explored the tunnels over fifty times. I haven't figured then out yet.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2022, 11:24:19 AM »
Yeah, I gave it a try with a spellcaster out of my library.  She already had the same Fitness that the new sim eventually reached, and she gets injured.  She has Logic level 4 and hasn't managed to link any doors yet either.  Interestingly, she DID pop out in the werewolves-only lounge at the bar!  But she still didn't get to link it to the sewer grate she started from.  Maybe it's because she can Transportalate, because that will ignore locked doors.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2022, 11:27:35 AM »

I haven't tried yet, but could it be tied with werewolf lore?

Offline Kamxam

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2022, 03:40:25 PM »
Did do the underground with my Werewolf (Not transformed) and got a tunnel link to the sparring grounds. I think some of it depends on the route you take to be honest. You DO need the Werewolf vision to see some of it though. Keep getting "Too dark to see stuff" notifications while exploring.