Author Topic: Isolation Experiment Subject 1A-- A Room Challenge COMPLETED  (Read 5727 times)

Online Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Re: Isolation Experiment Subject 1A-- A Room Challenge (weeks 2 &3 added)
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2021, 12:29:36 PM »
Lol thanks!  Next update will be a lot lighter on progress.  She reached part 4 of the writing aspiration, and wrote one bestseller right away.  But you need 3, and she just... won't... write 2 more!  I went and bought a Money Tree seed the moment she had 5,000 satisfaction.  I should have bought Creatively Gifted first!  If only it was allowed, to switch aspirations whenever, because she's made enough money to go straight to 3/4 of Fabulously Wealthy, and that would get her enough satisfaction for Creatively Gifted.

Online Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Re: Isolation Experiment Subject 1A-- A Room Challenge (weeks 4&5 added 10/9)
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2021, 07:17:20 AM »
Autumn is speeding through! Well done her. It's always interesting to see which traits people prioritize when spending the reward points. I learn all my strategy through this site!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nevermore

• Quoth the raven;
  • Townie
  • Always dreaming of a winter wonderland.
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2021, 11:19:07 AM »
She's really getting rich now! I totally feel you there in all the books written. Seems like Briar-Rose has written loads in mine.

If that celebrity and paparazzi system is like Sims 3, that is really annoying how they stay out there all day pestering sims.

Online Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2021, 01:35:55 PM »
Yes, it probably is very much like in Sims 3.  And often my sims get the "Paparazzi Darling" quirk, so they keep running outside to pose for them too.  But the bigest thing I hate, is when celebrities incite cheers.  My sims are almost always spellcasters though, so I start tormenting them with Mischief spells.

Online Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2021, 01:52:36 PM »
Autumn is speeding through! Well done her. It's always interesting to see which traits people prioritize when spending the reward points. I learn all my strategy through this site!

Yeah, Savant is a priority for any sim I play.  Normally, Incredibly Friendly is the first thing I buy, but it won't do Autumn any good in here!  Creative Visionary would have gotten her the 3 bestsellers a lot more easily.  She has it now, it will help her with the Painting aspiration too.  When I raise sims from babies, I make sure they get all the toddler and child aspirations, and that gives them enough for Incredibly Friendly and Savant.  I make them grind Charisma as a child too, and then on age up to teen they breeze through Friend of the World in no time.  Usually by the time I raise a child to teen, the household has all it needs for Mansion Baron, and loads of money.  So they also instantly get Mansion Baron, then I put 200k simoleans in a vault and back to the household account, and that counts as having "earned" it, so instant Fabulously Wealthy too!

Online Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Re: Isolation Experiment Subject 1A-- A Room Challenge COMPLETED
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2021, 03:22:34 AM »
Postscript

"Hi there!  I don't think I've met you.  I'm Morticia."

"Hi Morticia, I'm Autumn."

"Nice to meet you Autumn!  Did you just start your training?"

"Ah... Training for what?"

"Magic, silly!  You're a witch, right?"

"Er... no?"

"You have no idea what I'm talking about."

"No..."

"Well, something recently happened to you that makes you question reality.  Am I right?"

"You might say that..."

"You don't have to tell me about it, you don't even know me.  But your third eye is open, you can learn magic."

"Here, take my hand.  And, off we go!"

"...Woooooah!"

In my games, I imagine that not just anyone can learn magic.  Usually one would have to grow up around it, and know from an early age that magic is real.  Or, something has to happen that the person has forgotten what they thought they know.  Or, in Autumn's case, her experiences make her feel like reality isn't... real.

Offline Nevermore

• Quoth the raven;
  • Townie
  • Always dreaming of a winter wonderland.
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2021, 05:34:33 AM »
Great ending! I wonder what mystery those two men were hiding. :O And magic... woah!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2021, 01:29:09 PM »
Great ending! I wonder what mystery those two men were hiding. :O And magic... woah!

If I do in fact continue Autumn's story, it definitely won't be suitable for this forum!  The "detective" and "lawyer" were, in fact, two of the people behind the cameras.  And those cameras were also connected to a dodgy website, where anyone could watch live-- for a subscription fee, of course!  The unethical corporation was not disbanded and under investigation, as they told her, but simply ready to lure in a new subject.  They were quite happy to give away the property, because a couple million subscribers, at $20 a month... they made a fortune.

Online Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2021, 01:24:27 AM »
I nearly missed your big finale!
Congrats on finishing and I hope Autumn enjoys her future.
Thanks for sharing

anything