Author Topic: Creating Mods  (Read 2343 times)

Offline WorkingRocker

• Nooboo
Creating Mods
« on: May 02, 2021, 08:59:19 PM »
  ??? Hey everybody!...

OK. Figured out everything with all my downloaded mod files. So now there's something else...

I have this fascination with English history and certain things in European history. And as a result I want my SIMs to have customs that are similar to people from the British Isles right down to the accents. Anyway...

I need to adjust the way my SIMs hold the fork {see below}. And want to make a mod that would do that {even though I'm not that experienced with modding}. I want them to hold the fork English-Style. Looking for instructions on how to create mods. Problem. The only instructions that I was able to find on how to make a basic mod came from a video that Carl made a few years back. That video dealt with decreasing the number of idle animations...

Any ideas??...

Get back to me,
Thanks!
Rocker ???

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: Creating Mods
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2021, 10:50:53 AM »
There are tons of videos on Youtube that are beginners. I have never tried making one. Maybe someone has more knowledge and can give more advice. Good Luck

Shannon

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2021, 08:08:40 AM »
This is really interesting and it got me curious about what the differences exactly are...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_7ZN7YrxmU

Personally, I never switch my fork to my right hand after cutting something, but it might be because I am left-handed. Interesting stuff how certain customs develop.

Good luck in making your mod.

Offline bleeach

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2021, 07:25:46 PM »

anything