Author Topic: Sims 4 Easel Mod  (Read 2591 times)

Offline WonderBear79

• Nooboo
Sims 4 Easel Mod
« on: July 09, 2021, 11:38:04 PM »
I was wondering if anyone knows of a mod to enable you to use the easel like The Sims 2 to paint your own pictures. In The Sims 2 you could add your own photos to a custom folder so your Sims could paint them on the easel. I've searched and searched and can't find any reference to one. It allowed you to select custom painting and select which photo you wanted your Sim to paint. I've been waiting for the five years I've had the game for the easel to be updated to add this.  It was a cool feature and ensured the same paintings didn't get repeated over and over.
Alternatively does anyone know of a CC easel that replaces the existing one or adds a new easel and allows you to do this.  Thanks in advance. 
Roland

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Re: Sims 4 Easel Mod
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2021, 01:26:30 PM »
I have not seen anything like that.  There is the "Paint from reference" option in the base game, but that would be the closest thing. 
What I have seen is mods that add a bunch of new paintings.  Some are default replacements for the base game paintings, others, like this author's creations, add their own new categories: https://sims4studio.com/thread/24948/lauralou64s-sims-4-cc

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything