Author Topic: Ultimate Skill-O-Rama  (Read 12075 times)

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Ultimate Skill-O-Rama
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2021, 06:32:38 AM »
Just like Nikitachi i thought we would have a tie breaker with who could max all skills the fastets. But when i realised that would not be the case i changed my setup around totally, and dropped all idears about multiple vampires etc.

Instead I went for what in my mind sounded like a funnier play style with just focusing on utilising the wishing well, club and tiny lot as good as i could.
The 8 sims i decided on where as following:
My sim
Evie Delgato for the toddler and child skills.
The Hermit for a maxed herbalism skill which they come with.
Clement Frost for his maxed skills
Vladislaus Straud for maxed Pipe Organ
Megumi Ito for maxed Skiing Skill
Salim Benali for his high Writing Skill
Kaori Nishidake for her high Snowboarding Skill

So the first thing i did was visit the Hermit so i could get the game to generate one for me. And then i used household management to move sims and their funds to my household. Then i build the tiny home with what i needed, mostly important the wishing well so i could start wishing for skills as often as possible.
The next thing was to setup each sim with as many satisfaction points from aspiration as possible right of the bat to get morning sim, night owl and savant.
And lastly it was setting up a club with the right goals so i could fastly gain club points for the boost from the club.

I tried to stay as much as possible on the lot to max the skills and only just leave when really needed.

I love micromanaging a household with goals like this, and thus this challenge was a blast for me.
Congrats on your score to mismck, but also Nandarelle and Nikitachi one more pack and we would have had a four way tie.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
Re: Ultimate Skill-O-Rama
« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2021, 02:43:55 PM »
Awesome strategy, @LenaLJ and congratulations on your shared win 8)!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything