Author Topic: Sims Leave Bikes All Over My Save  (Read 2236 times)

Offline WonderBear79

• Nooboo
Sims Leave Bikes All Over My Save
« on: April 20, 2021, 07:47:28 AM »
I'm not sure if this ties into University too but it's the Eco Lifestyle Bikes that are left all over my game. My Sims are leaving their bikes after them all over the worlds. There are dozens left in each world randomly. This also happens with Slablets and musical instruments. The Sim puts it down and leaves it there. I've searched every forum I know of to see if there is a solution. I've taken to naming the bike after The Sim now so I know who owns it but still have lots of bikes randomly in various worlds before I started this.  In the early days of the pack bikes used to be returned automatically but that doesn't happen anymore. Is there a Mod or a solution for this. Any help is appreciated. 
I'm running on Windows 10, i5, Acer Laptop, 8gb Ram.  I have all packs and kits.  I use MC Command Center and UI Cheats but don't see how these would impact this issue.
This is my first post so if I've miscategorised or anything I apologise. I made the account to get advice on the stupid bugs in the game.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Re: Sims Leave Bikes All Over My Save
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2021, 12:13:14 PM »
I do see bikes left around sometimes, but only a couple.  I haven't seen that with instruments and slablets.  One thing you could do, if you just want to be rid of the clutter:  testingcheats on, shift-click the item, and Destroy Object.
This was a huge issue with clay lumps for a while, until they finally toned it down.  Every park bench would be surrounded by a ring of abandoned clay lumps.
I also use this method to destroy bikes when my sims are in the jungle.  I never buy bikes, but sometimes they end up with one from somewhere, maybe dumpster diving, maybe a Winterfest or neighborly gift.  If you tell you sim to go through an archway in the jungle and they have a bike, they pull out the bike and get on, get off and put it away, pull it back out, and get stuck in that loop.  Cancel the action, destroy the bike, now, GO THROUGH ALREADY!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline WonderBear79

• Nooboo
Re: Sims Leave Bikes All Over My Save
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2021, 05:06:22 PM »
Thanks so much.  I've been playing for years and never knew how to destroy objects that spawned outside boundaries or this bike situation. Maybe my Sims are just trying to annoy me.  I'm about to game and I'll do that as I do.

anything