Author Topic: Empty Houses (Outdated mod related)  (Read 7972 times)

Offline Boudicca

• Warrior Queen
  • Nooboo
  • Becky with the Good Hair
Re: [BUG] Empty Houses
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2018, 07:23:08 PM »
I tried to recreate the issue using a save that I use specifically for testing the game and I had no issues. However, I am able to recreate the issues on other saves even when using no mods. o_O

Offline TaliaSimmySim

• Townie
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2018, 08:36:48 PM »
I can't duplicate the issue. I've moved my sim all over and no house was ever unfurnished unless I kept furnishings while moving, and then moved back to that same house. I've moved into large and small homes. I don't use mods at all.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Boudicca

• Warrior Queen
  • Nooboo
  • Becky with the Good Hair
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2018, 09:48:31 PM »
I'm getting down to the wire about why this is happening. When I did have the mods installed one of them corrupted my save games (except for the one I mentioned earlier). This made me think that an EA script error was the cause because the issue was still there when I uninstalled all mods, cleared caches, etc. I think it's a mod that lets your Sims pack their things before moving out of a household. I never would have suspected it, because it worked with all patches (except for the most recent one, obviously). Luckily, all my saves have multiple backups. Therefore, I was able to recover my save games.

I will give another update when I'm done testing.

Update: I've found the culprit that bugged the heck out of my game. Thank you all so much for your help. If there is anyway I can help, feel free to PM or tag me.

Offline rigmor

• Nooboo
Re: Empty Houses (Outdated mod related)
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2021, 03:23:37 AM »
Just in case anyone comes by this thread in their trouble-shooting process. ANNO 2021

If you've experienced anything similar to what is described here (loaded lots loose furniture), have a look to see if your CC includes SCUMBUMBO's Packing Crates. This mod is marked as broken, and will likely be your culprit.

Try and remove it from your CC, and see if it resolves your issue. If it does not, try and roll back (recover) your save file to a point prior to having installed the Packing Crates mod (if possible).

anything