Author Topic: Unwanted object in my upload pic when I save a new building  (Read 1328 times)

Offline Omajaz

• Nooboo
Unwanted object in my upload pic when I save a new building
« on: December 14, 2020, 01:41:39 PM »
I have been playing around with building apartments lately, but now I find whenever I save a building to my library, the front door is blocked out by what looks like a roof ornament. The object does not show up in the game, so there's nothing for me to delete. Help, anyone? Thx

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Unwanted object in my upload pic when I save a new building
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2020, 11:19:49 AM »
I'm not finding anything about this issue while doing a search on it. Is the actual lot affected by whatever that item is. Meaning does the item get stuck with the lot? Or is it just in the photo?

You didn't mention any troubleshooting tips you tried to fix it so please forgive me if you've already tried this.

Move your mods folder to the desktop and delete the localthumbcache.package file from The Sims 4 folder, in the Documents folder. - [\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4] to see if that helps.

Deleting the localthumbcache.package helps clear the game's memory and usually helps with troubleshooting gameplay issues along with issues with mods and custom content.

More information can be found in the post below:

Sims 4 - How-To: Fix Problems with Mods/CC
https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=25031.msg426156#msg426156
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything