Author Topic: Gifts  (Read 6215 times)

Offline Peanuts61

• Occult
Gifts
« on: November 29, 2020, 07:49:36 PM »
 Hello!

just curious about gift giving, as my female sim is constantly getting gifts from male sims who thinks she's hot so can she also send a gift in the mail to a guy? and if so, how?

thanks!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Gifts
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2020, 08:57:06 PM »
It's apart of the attraction system that came with the Generations patch, if I remember correctly.

I don't think she can personally send gifts through the mail. She'd need to do that in person by having the gift in her personal inventory and then gifting it to the guy Sim.

Click on Sim you want to gift to and select Friendly > Give Gift - then select something out of the list shown.

Depending on the options, the path may be Friendly > More > Gift Gift
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Peanuts61

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2020, 01:56:15 PM »
yes i do that especially when my couple gets married a have them give each other wedding gifts, but i was curious about the gift giving being the other way around. that would have been nice i think if it was possible though. thanks mrs. flynn! i have another curiosity about this game. just wondering why sims can't walk side by side as a couple on a date. they always walk behind the male sim for some reason. i think it would have been great for sims on a date to walk together!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2020, 07:58:32 PM »
I am not sure why they didn't program the Sims to be able to walk side by side with each other. It may have been something they didn't think of at the time. I think that would have been great too.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Peanuts61

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2020, 09:57:35 PM »
for sure!

anything