Author Topic: Downloaded Sims 4 University but it doesnt work  (Read 2266 times)

Offline izziesimsie

• Nooboo
Downloaded Sims 4 University but it doesnt work
« on: February 11, 2021, 07:06:29 AM »
Hi fellow Simsies,
i recently bought and downloaded the University Pack and was well excited to start playing it. The download itself worked out without any problem. But as soon as I started the game the content of the pack was nowhere to be seen. Not even in the main menu, where it shows you which of the additional packs you possess. On origin it say though, that I own that pack. I hope someone can help me out. Thanks in advance!
best wishes, Izzie.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Downloaded Sims 4 University but it doesnt work
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2021, 12:45:58 PM »
You may want to read over the threads linked below to see if any of the suggestions help. If none of it helps, please either contact EA's customer service or Ask your questions on their AHQ's Sims 4 Tech Board.

Sims 4 University will not show up in my game
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Sims-4-University-will-not-show-up-in-my-game/td-p/8430522

Downloaded Sims 4 University but the game won't load
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Mac/Downloaded-Sims-4-University-but-the-game-won-t-load/td-p/8427555
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline izziesimsie

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2021, 04:38:24 PM »
Hi Mrs Flynn,
thank you for replying so quickly. I will definately read through these. I already contacted Origin about the issue, but since I didnt buy the game via their service they couldnt really help me out. I think the issue, that it is unplaybale has to do with my computer "setting" in a way. But I will definately check the links, you so kindly shared, out as well. Maybe they cover something that can help me out. Thanks again!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2021, 07:48:44 PM »
You may need to contact the service you downloaded the game from then to see if they might help.
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Glamm75

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2021, 04:19:38 AM »
I also got a technical issue. It`s always the best to ask some technical support on the website or directly

Offline izziesimsie

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2021, 11:53:29 AM »
Hi,
yes that was the first thing I did because I hoped, that they at least could give me a refund since the game doesnt seem to work for me. But they said they couldn't since I did manage to use the code and download the game. My final hope is that it may work on another device, once I mange to get my hands on something. The only thing I need to miss out on is playing with the same families I play with right now. Or does anyone know a way of transferring my safe files to another device?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2021, 12:35:17 PM »
Here's a Howto on Copying the Sims 4 folder or files to another computer.

[Info.] Transfer Sims 4 Game Saves or Sims 4 Folder to Another Computer
https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=29318.msg449653#msg449653

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.