Author Topic: Rules: Beat of My Own Drum - A Sims 4 Homeless Challenge  (Read 1628 times)

Offline EchoSoul

• Nooboo
Rules: Beat of My Own Drum - A Sims 4 Homeless Challenge
« on: March 10, 2022, 11:33:59 PM »
I've been sitting on this challenge for a couple of months and I finally decided to post it, it needs some serious playtesting but hopefully you guys will find it unique and fun! It involves a lot of RNG usage so if that's not your thing maybe steer clear. ^^

You can find the full challenge in the google doc below! I make no promises to update this for new packs, I might, but I might not. Any interested parties are welcome to fork the challenge and design their own updated and/or altered rulesets, provided they use a name that is distinguishable from my own fork (like, for example, Beat of My Own Drum: EditorUsername Edition) and they give clear credit back to me.

UPDATE: V2 is now out! I overhauled a lot of the systems to include less RNG, but consequently it does require more packs. As such, V1 can still be found below as well. I also added some other cool goodies, check out the included changelog for specifics!

V1: Google Document
V2: Google Document

anything