Author Topic: How to get Footprint all the way over to the Left  (Read 1723 times)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
How to get Footprint all the way over to the Left
« on: July 03, 2022, 11:27:17 AM »

Any advice on how to get my eco footprint all the way to the left? No matter how many extra solar panels I add there's still a tiny sliver of the bar that's not filled in. I've also done a lot of eco upgrades, but still need to work on that. This is a huge dynasty lot mansion, if that has an affect. I wanna see northern lights!  ;D

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Re: How to get Footprint all the way over to the Left
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2022, 12:45:44 PM »
There's a couple of things to try:
Stay home for a couple of days.  It seems to slip back when you leave the home lot.
And, check out your neighbors.  From the world map, there's an icon at the top to show each lot's footprint.  Some of your neighbors could be dragging you back down.  You can edit each residence from Manage Worlds, without having to take control of the household or having it become marked as played.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2022, 09:56:34 AM »

Aaah, good advice! Maybe it won't go up any further because I've done as much as I can on my own lot. While I can't edit residences from Manage Worlds (challenge game), I'll start paying attention to the NAPs and see if that does the trick.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2022, 11:38:13 AM »
If you're in Evergreen Harbor, get the Green Initiatives and Modern Development NAP's passed.  Those will boost the Green score, plus the neighborhood will look awesome.
Unfortunately those are only available in Evergreen Harbor.  None of the other worlds were designed with run-down and improved phases to them.

anything