Author Topic: You may qualify for compensation! - The Asbestos Power of Ten Dynasty  (Read 5548 times)

Offline Brisayshi

• Townie
Re: You may qualify for compensation! - The Asbestos Power of Ten Dynasty
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2020, 03:40:51 PM »
Soon after Soren aged up to toddler, Elisa had some more news for Todd.

"We have another baby on the way!"

"Seriously? I just started potty-training this one!"

The toddler days were pretty uneventful. Right now we're just working on throwing parties, making Todd's collection, and building Soren's toddler skills. Here are some cute shots I nabbed along the way.

Soon enough, the next child was on the way.

It's another boy! And he appears to have Elisa's skin tone. Meet Denver Asbestos.

This generation of Asbestos soon got to have their first Winterfest as a family. Todd even made a fancy turkey dinner!

And plenty of gifts were exchanged.

And little Denver aged up! Here he is! He looks just like his mother.

Look how cute!

It wasn't long before it was time for Soren to age up. We just barely missed maxing all toddler skills.  >:( Level 4 thinking, 5 for everything else.

And here he is! He looks just like his father. It looks like he got his mother's lips.

It appears that he is not a fan of Todd's friend, Mr. Roboto Sparks.

By the way, Soren picked up the Creative trait. And I gave him longer hair. I need more options for my male sims, particularly children.   :-\

As a birthday/New Year celebration, Todd, Elisa and Soren rented a cabin for a night in Granite Falls. They left Denver with a sitter, seeing as none of the cabins have the accommodations necessary for a toddler. Time for some grilling and chilling.

Oh, and I've finally decided that Todd's collection will consist of workbench furniture and sculptures.

And I'll leave things off here, with the family enjoying the New Years' Eve countdown together on their short vacation.

Thanks for reading!

Offline Brisayshi

• Townie
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2020, 09:31:41 PM »
Hi all! These next couple posts are going to be pretty fast-paced. While I've had plenty of time to play the dynasty while social distancing, I've had no motivation to make actual posts for it. ANYWAY  ;D

Denver is the cutest little toddler. I love him! But I say that about all of my toddlers.  ;D He's a charmer like his brother, and he shares the love with everyone.

Elisa very quickly had some more important news. Baby number three is coming! Todd handled this one a little better than the last two.

Soren's old enough now to be curious about the upcoming addition to the household.

And soon enough came Denver's birthday.

Here he is!

His face is ridiculously similar to Elisa's in the nose and mouth. Here's a comparison. (Although I caught poor Denver while he was blinking)

Soon enough, baby 3 came along. Another boy! Meet Jayce.

And because nooboo days are pretty uneventful, here he is when he aged up to toddler. Cute little thing!

And here comes another birthday! Time for Soren to hit teenage years.

So basically Soren is a carbon copy of his father. He picked up the Loves the Outdoors trait.

I'll continue in another post--this one already has enough going on!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Brisayshi

• Townie
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2020, 09:47:38 PM »
So we continue with our third heir, Soren, newly aged up to teenager. He does the typical teenage things. Hangs out with friends...

Loves his family, when he isn't going through a phase... (By the way, our girl Jess has aged up to elder :( It's kind of sad to see everyone aging up without Todd and Elisa, but I'm just not quite ready to let them age yet.)

And.....Arranges flowers?

Soren has picked up an interest in gardening and flower-arranging, so he helps out in Elisa's garden to get a head start on skill building.

And now, the first birthday of the post! Jayce aged up to child and picked up the cheerful trait.

He also has a lot of resemblance of his mother.

Speaking of mother... Oh boy. Number four is on the way.

Jess agrees with Todd.  FOUR children? You just KNOW it's going to end up being another boy.

Turns out four may actually be five, because shortly after Elisa announced her pregnancy, Todd got abducted.

And eventually, labor time came again. Todd's used to this routine. He decided to go get a sandwich while he waited. These things take a while. (By the way, he did not end up pregnant, LOL. I was kind of hoping he would! How romantic would it be to have him and Elisa pregnant at the same time?  ;D)

Elisa ended up with a pretty handsome doctor this time around...

"Wait! Wait I'm here!!"

And as I guessed, Boy #4! (I swear this is completely by random chance! No fruit-eating here!) This one's name is Ace.

Look at Soren taking care of his baby brother. :')

With all of the excitement, I forgot that Denver's birthday was coming up. He aged up alone, in his father's collection room (that I have to post a proper picture of and count up the total for...)

And finally... Here is baby Ace, after aging up to todder!

anything