Author Topic: (Not So) Pleasant Power of 10-Ch 1.2 (2/23/20)  (Read 3225 times)

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
(Not So) Pleasant Power of 10-Ch 1.2 (2/23/20)
« on: February 17, 2020, 09:43:27 AM »
Hi everyone!  I'm officially throwing my hat into the ring with this challenge!  I am going to be posting my story on my blog and linking here...it's just easier for me to do it that way!  Hope you enjoy!

Table of Contents

Gen 1: Lilith Pleasant
1.1-From One Lilith To Another
1.2-The Sinsister Plans are Hatched

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
Re: (Not So) Pleasant Power of 10
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 01:17:19 PM »
So cool to see Lilith founding a Dynasty. #TeamLilith all the way! It's so fitting that the goth-y girl rolled Forgotten Hollow as her starting world, too. I love it so far.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 01:24:03 PM »
I love both the Liliths!  I was mildly hoping you'd made redhead Lilith able to impregnate others and had the Lilith power couple going on, but Lilith and Caleb are cute together and clingy Lilith is enjoyable  :=)
Great start, looking forward to reading more!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2020, 03:23:25 PM »
Great choice for a founder and her starting town!!!
I totally cracked up at Caleb kneeling behind the sofa to propose. No wonder Lilith rejected him!

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2020, 03:53:17 PM »
So cool to see Lilith founding a Dynasty. #TeamLilith all the way! It's so fitting that the goth-y girl rolled Forgotten Hollow as her starting world, too. I love it so far.

Thanks...I think so too!  I read a couple people's stories on here, and more than once, she was passed over and her sister became the spouse.  So I thought she deserved her own space.  I'm ok with Forgotten Hollow...the only world I didn't want to start in was Sulani because I didn't want her to be a conservationist...and the heir that ends up their will be.

I love both the Liliths!  I was mildly hoping you'd made redhead Lilith able to impregnate others and had the Lilith power couple going on, but Lilith and Caleb are cute together and clingy Lilith is enjoyable  :=)
Great start, looking forward to reading more!

Thanks, Took!  I hope the "other" Lilith doesn't become the Scary Auntie to whoever my heir is!  She needs to learn boundaries! lol

Great choice for a founder and her starting town!!!
I totally cracked up at Caleb kneeling behind the sofa to propose. No wonder Lilith rejected him!

Right!  You'd think Caleb would know by now about proper placement to get the best photos!

Offline Vesper

• Occult
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2020, 05:06:34 PM »
Lilith Pleasant is my favourite since Sims 2 and I've just started a ten gen townie dynasty with her. Glad to see someone else appreciating her.

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2020, 07:44:32 PM »
Lilith Pleasant is my favourite since Sims 2 and I've just started a ten gen townie dynasty with her. Glad to see someone else appreciating her.

Good luck with yours, Vesper! 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
Re: (Not So) Pleasant Power of 10-Ch 1.2 (2/23/20)
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2020, 10:47:12 AM »
Chapter 1.2 is now up!

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2020, 09:27:05 PM »
Valentino is so cute and I love the name!

As for the drink price, you need high level mixology and the Marketable reward to get the high values.

To get Lilith to drink a cure, you need to make a group serving (make drinks for everyone or something like that). Add Lilith to a group with Caleb and “grab drink together.” You should be able to cancel it in Caleb’s queue and Lilith should still grab hers. The group serving costs the same and uses the same ingredients as a single drink.

Alternately, if the relationship is high enough, you can do it as a friendly social. Have the drink in either Caleb’s or redhaired Lilith’s inventory and “offer to cure” should come up. I don’t remember what the friendship cutoff point is, but I used that for a spouse in my Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty. Basically, keep doing friendly socials until you get the option.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2020, 09:44:15 PM »
About the vampire cures, you don't have to have every Pleasant heir max Vampire Lore if you decide to go the vamp-preservation route.
Instead, have the spouses max Vampire Lore instead.
In my P10 dynasty, only one heir maxed Vampire Lore but the spouse of all the other heirs reached at least Vampire Lore 6 in order to craft the Garlic objects....
Lol, I might have given Lilith Vatore a vampire cure in my Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty. *whistles innocently

Looking forward to see how Valentino ages up.

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2020, 09:50:47 PM »
Thank you guys for being so helpful in my plans for destruction!  I am naming you as co-conspirators! 

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2020, 09:54:33 PM »
Thank you guys for being so helpful in my plans for destruction!  I am naming you as co-conspirators! 
Mwahahahaha!

anything