Author Topic: Building Cheats ?  (Read 3959 times)

Offline mebagl15

• Nooboo
Building Cheats ?
« on: April 07, 2019, 11:53:53 PM »
I have two trash plants that spawned on the edge of my lot They are half on and half off the lot. I can't use the two spaces on the lot. I've tried to delete them in build mode by selling them, which doesn't work. I've tried "bb.moveobjects" and "Free Build mode". They don't work. I know there is a cheat that you can use to edit objects not on the lot. I just forget what the cheat is.

Can someone tell me the name of the cheat? So I can get rid of these two nuisances.

Offline TaliaSimmySim

• Townie
Re: Building Cheats ?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2019, 11:56:35 PM »
If you get the trashcan that gives you money you can set it to head and have the SIM then put the plant in the trash. Or place an outdoor trash can on the very corner edge of your lot

Otherwise the cheat I think you're looking for is bb.enablefreebuild  but to my understanding that's just so that we can edit lots in the Get To Work expansion like the hospital, or on lots that aren't ours like when visiting a townie.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mebagl15

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 01:26:45 AM »
Thanks for your advice, but it didn't work. I know there is a way to delete them. I used it once before when my Sim left a plate  of food on the sidewalk. Though this was a few years ago.

Offline TaliaSimmySim

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2019, 01:32:39 AM »
Oh I've never heard of it. I'll be excited to know about it though!

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Offline mebagl15

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2019, 05:26:42 AM »
The cheat I was looking for was "DestroyObjects". I asked the same question in the Sims Forum, and they let me know you can get rid of the plants with a mod.

Search for Destroyobjectcheat mod by Deichschaf

The cheat was disable, this mod enables it. The site is in German, but does have added English descriptions.

Offline TaliaSimmySim

• Townie
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2019, 05:48:19 AM »
Wow! This is super helpful to know with all of the leaf piles sticking around bug. Shame it was disabled though. Guess I'll be adding another mod haha. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Offline TaliaSimmySim

• Townie
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2019, 11:09:15 PM »
I went to that website and google translated it and a side note the word "elder" translates into "cracker". Fun fact for you.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything