Author Topic: School Summer Holidays  (Read 5904 times)

Offline Ninane

• Llama Wrangler
School Summer Holidays
« on: December 11, 2018, 08:21:08 AM »
I hadn't seen this posted yet but I wanted to see if I could use the Season's holiday calendar to make summer school holidays so my sim kids wouldn't have to go to school during the summer.  It worked!  You have to create a holiday event for each day but you don't have to include a holiday tradition.  Just name it (I used School Summer Holiday) and used the icon with the piece of paper and pen (like homework and writing).  Just make sure the box is check for no work/school.  Now, this works for me in this family because I'm doing a farm at the moment.  So the parents don't have jobs they go off to each day.  They're busy with gardening and dealing with the bee boxes. 

Offline Anna

• Nooboo
Re: School Summer Holidays
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2018, 09:44:51 AM »
Children and teens can't go to school on holidays, but I've found you can make sims with jobs go to work. It requires some awareness, however, because the game won't give you a notification when it's an hour before start time and sims will not autonomously go to work.
Chambers Apocalypse Challenge - ongoing, game-typical themes including references to woohoo and crime, no explicit mature description

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.