Author Topic: Transfering sims from the CAS demo to the main game?  (Read 1328 times)

siennablaise

Transfering sims from the CAS demo to the main game?
« on: September 26, 2018, 05:14:59 PM »
Hello Everyone,  I am a newbie. I know I am late to the party. I have been creating sims using the sims 4 create-a-sims demo for the past month and have enjoyed it so much. I plan on buying the base game along with some expansions. My question is- How do I transfer the sims that I have created from the demo to the game? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Transfering sims from the CAS demo to the main game?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 07:04:37 PM »
You should be able to save the Sims to the library and upload them to the gallery.

From there download them into your new game. Or copy the files from the Tray folder of your demo - C:\Users\Username\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo\Tray

and copy them into your new Sims 4 folder - C:\Users\Username\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray

Once you do that, your Sims can be found in-game by clicking the Gallery/Library button up in the right corner of the Sims 4 main menu.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

siennablaise

Re: Transfering sims from the CAS demo to the main game?
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2018, 07:11:02 PM »
Thank You so much!  :)