Author Topic: Most expensive item in the game? (includes any DLC)  (Read 73944 times)

Offline Scarce

• Nooboo
Most expensive item in the game? (includes any DLC)
« on: August 19, 2018, 03:35:05 PM »
Title says it all. I need to know the most expensive items there are in the game apart from the 15000$ violin. Thanks in advance.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
Re: Most expensive item in the game? (includes any DLC)
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2018, 05:10:55 PM »
The most expensive non-collectible, non-cheated, non player created item in the game unlocks at level ten of the scientist career and is the Out of This World Desktop at 15100. The next is of course The Vertuoso Violin at 15000. After that is The Schmapple Fridge 14000. Then there is multiple items at 12000. I am adding non-collectible, non-cheated, non player created items disclaimer as I never checked them can't speak for certain on their top values.

Hope this helped. If you don't mind me asking, @Scarce, Why do you ask? Just wondering. Are you building the most exuberant  house ever or something? If so please share you creation.

And @Scarce welcome to the forum.  If you have anymore questions please ask.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Scarce

• Nooboo
Re: Most expensive item in the game? (includes any DLC)
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2018, 05:58:45 PM »
Thanks. I was trying to steal expensive items with a kleptomaniac sim, abusing the fact that some places allow free building, and thus lets me place virtuoso violins to then steal (which can't exactly be considered cheating since the game lets you do it without the use of the console).