Author Topic: Interesting Things You've noticed  (Read 5726 times)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Interesting Things You've noticed
« on: June 22, 2018, 07:10:11 PM »
This doesn't have to be anything major but maybe it would be cool to post about the nice moments or interactions you've noticed as you play through Seasons. Or weird, or funny... whatever has caught your eye.

Sims can kiss in the rain
Sims can also shower in the rain
My male teen sim went to school in his skin-tight ice-skating body suit as I'd forgotten to remove it in CAS when looking through the new clothing, weirdly he came back with the Mortified moodlet, lmao..I know it was just coincidence but too funny!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Franki

• Occult
Re: Interesting Things You've noticed
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 01:50:24 AM »
Possibly a bit morbid, but the death by heatwave is kinda cool.. I think it's my favourite death at the moment.
Straud/Masters - Tangled and defying untangling attempts

I Aten't Dead - Granny Weatherwax

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 06:58:36 AM »
I was sending my sim home and I saw a mommy duck and babies crossing the street and a car was coming.  The car stopped and let the family go by and then went on his way.  I just figured the car would go right on through, but I thought it was so cool.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2018, 02:01:38 PM »
Sims now have a Floo Network (for Harry Potter fans). My Sim's girlfriend came over, and when she was ready to leave, she walked over to the fireplace and vanished.

Also -- if the Neighborhood Brawl holiday comes up for you (Sims gain points by fighting), don't arrange to spend time with that special someone.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2018, 09:06:24 AM »
Most (if not all) dishes have new, more appetizing, icons in the cook menu :)

Also, items that you have more than one of in the inventory have their number displayed in a fresh new way.
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2018, 01:00:14 PM »
I think this is new: Kids can choose to 'play in bath' and they sit and splash much like toddlers - and play with a toy. Oh, and I noticed that a pregnant Sim can choose to 'throw up' when I click on a toilet. It doesn't do anything other than make the toilet dirty though.
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline tara1727

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2018, 02:50:18 PM »
Looks like garden sprinklers put out fires, too. I was watching a youtuber called The Sim Supply struggling to kill his sim by launching a firework inside and every time he tried the fire was put out automatically just like Fire Prevention system does it. He insisted there were no Fire prevention system in his house. I ran a few tests on my own and found out this indeed happens when you have a garden sprinkler on the lot. When I removed the garden sprinkler the fire went on until my sims put out it by themselves.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
  • Hi I'm Anna its nice to meet you
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2018, 02:53:44 PM »
On Love day my teen sims got new Chance events at school, One was to decorate for a love day dance, or prank it, and the other was to make cute or funny love day cards
Gallery Id: Soda_Stealer

Offline Puppetmaster1

• Townie
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2018, 03:14:49 PM »
Lightning does strike twice.  A sim can get struck by lighting twice in the same location.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2018, 04:16:49 PM »
@Puppetmaster1 I have been trying to kill a sim by lightning and I can't seem to get them hit once by lightning how did you get it to happen twice?

Offline Puppetmaster1

• Townie
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2018, 02:03:59 PM »
I think it was totally random.

I was just starting a game, and I had 6 sims living in tents in the woods.  It was Summertime.  They were standing around a fire chatting when a thunderstorm started.  One was struck by lighting, but did not die.  They all scattered, and it took a little while to get them all back together socializing.  Then the thunder started up again, and the same Sim was struck by lighting.

Again, they survived.  It should give you some kind of permanent trait! :)

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2018, 02:13:32 PM »
Well I guess I, am not lucky enough then. Every day spring summer and fall from the my eight death fodder sims creation as young adults I made a thunder storm and made the sims go out in it and nothing, and now they are all seniors and this group still hasn't been hit. I swear my game hates me. I was hopping someone anyone had the secret to death by lightning.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2018, 03:54:22 PM »
Toddlers can play in the snow and also help build snow pals.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Highlander

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2018, 02:00:49 PM »
Patchy will drop seeds in threes. Except for Bird of Paradise. For some reason, they will end up in your family inventory as already planted clods of dirt. So if you can't figure out what Patchy gave you, check the family inventory.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2018, 01:50:20 AM »
Oh, how I love Patchy!!  He is the most amusing autonomous Sim ever!  So far he has cleaned my dirty shower, he is a glutton, (yes, they have traits!), so he eats me out of house and home, loves to watch the sports channel, (get's really excited when someone scores!), mops up spills, loves to surf the web and play video games and enjoys chatting with everyone.  One fun thing, when my Sim is just about to come home from work, he kind of cocks his head like he's listening and then books it out of there and goes play innocent on his tree!  He's a resident in my in-house garden so he's pretty much always around except when sleeping on his tree.  Oh, and he gets romantic from Cupid Juice which is his favorite beverage.  lol
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

anything