Author Topic: Can we turn off holidays?  (Read 32943 times)

Offline Gracefulclutz

• Nooboo
Can we turn off holidays?
« on: February 24, 2014, 09:56:39 PM »
I'm wondering, because I'm getting kinda tired of missing Thursdays for the holidays. My sim is single, so he has NO REASON to take "Love Day" off. He's a workaholic, so he can work from home, but that's still one day a week that he can't push towards the next promotion... Is there ANY WAY to turn them off? :-\

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Can we turn off holidays?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 06:02:46 AM »
Welcome to our Forum.

I don't believe there's any way to turn holidays off as long as you have Seasons installed.  However, you can adjust the length of each season in the Options menu and that will give you some control over the day of the week for the holidays.  For example, setting the season lengths to 10 days will put the holiday on the weekend.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline talene

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2019, 02:56:48 PM »
You can also edit the holiday so that the sims don't get the day off work if that's the main issue.  Just click on the calendar, choose the holiday, and there will be an edit icon.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2019, 09:21:26 AM »
Hi Talene, what you said is not possible w/o a mod. You need nraas Tempest mod to be able to turn off any holidays and Story Progression and Master Controller to turn off days off.