Author Topic: Help with grafting  (Read 1667 times)

Offline Linda

• Nooboo
Help with grafting
« on: August 13, 2018, 05:56:26 AM »
Hello, i have a apple tree and grafted a cherry to it. Waited 72 hours, plus on the block with all my household members. It won't grow any Pomegranate. It is watered, weeded and fertilized. I also got a Snapdragon plant and grafted a lily onto it and it having the same problem. I have searched for answers and gone back and done what i could find. Thanks for helping

Offline scoed

• Watcher
Re: Help with grafting
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 04:40:00 PM »
They changed how grafting works now. This is by design and not a bug. They changed how splicing works when they overhauled gardening. Each rarity now has it own weight which decides the odds of a particular produce being produced. A common has a weight of 500, uncommon a weight of 100 and a rare a weight of 1. So a in the recipes you mentioned on average the spliced plants will produce the rare plant one time out of 601 produce harvested. This is lame I know. Splicing is now not all that useful in my opinion.

Carl has updated his guide on gardening. It may be worth a look though to see the other changes to the skill.
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/skills/gardening/

@Linda Welcome to the forum. I hope I was of some help. I hate to be the one to bring the bad news of the nerf, but it is what it is.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.