Author Topic: Seasons are confused! Bug  (Read 2262 times)

Offline Megroar

• Nooboo
Seasons are confused! Bug
« on: July 19, 2018, 06:11:19 PM »
I'm very new at this, but something weird happened to the game. Never changed the settings so since downloading expansion, seasons have always lasted 7 days. Fall was a day away from ending and all of a sudden, instead of winter starting, fall starts over. The calendar indicates that we're in fall, the leaves are all back on the trees, there's no skating rink; but the forecast all season is snowing and freezing temperatures, and Winterfest and New Year's are in a few days. I exited and re-entered the game and nothing changed except that now, Harvestfest is the day after Winterfest (and we just celebrated it already a few game days ago). Confused much?!?!? Anyone else have this happen? Know how to fix it? My Sims would like to have a normal winter.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Seasons are confused! Bug
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2018, 07:13:22 PM »
This issue sounds familiar. It may be a part of another seasons bug.

[Needs Input] Calendar Doesn't Change with Current Season
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-S-Calendar-Doesn-t-Change-with-Current-Season/td-p/6914575

If the bug your experiencing is different than listed above, you may need to post a report on the issue at AHQ.

EA AHQ Bug Report Forum:   
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Megroar

• Nooboo
Re: Seasons are confused! Bug
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2018, 09:00:20 PM »
Thank you I checked out your link and someone indeed had the same issue. It seems they haven't been able to recreate it; of course not, you'd have to be playing the game. Interestingly it happened during the same season. Not sure what to do else at this point... guess I'll wait and see if they fix it.

anything