Author Topic: Perpetual Holiday  (Read 1149 times)

Offline tippy938

• Nooboo
Perpetual Holiday
« on: July 08, 2018, 05:33:44 PM »
First post, please forgive me if I'm in the wrong place.

I'm playing with all Maxis expansion packs and stuff packs, as well as a couple things from the Gallery (I'm not sure if that counts as custom content or not).

My child sim can't go to school. I've spent the last two or three hours looking for anyone else that has had this problem, and haven't found it anywhere. So if someone has any ideas, I could sure use your help!

The family calendar says he's due for school at 8am. It tells me "school in x hours) normally. And when 8am rolls around, I get the button to choose to have him go to school, but when I click it, nothing happens. It's also noted "Holiday" beside the hours. His mother had a similar thing, I'm not sure when it started - all of a sudden she had no notifications that it was time for work, and I wasn't paying attention, so she stopped going. Every day she's paid x number of dollars for her holiday. It doesn't use up vacation time. However, with the mom, I was able to manually send her to work.

Neither of the adult sims in my house are getting "time for work" notifications any more.

I've tried rebooting the game, repairing the game, deleting the mods folder and the caches (both the Sims4 cache and the Origin cache). I've tried the reset sim on the cheat bar. I guess the only two things I haven't yet tried are deleting the lots I downloaded from the community, and to totally uninstall the game. I don't have any mods in place (to my knowledge).

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks a bunch!!

~Tiff

anything