Author Topic: Where can I buy Sims 4 with all dlc's at once?  (Read 2127 times)

Offline ShivuKaan

• Nooboo
Where can I buy Sims 4 with all dlc's at once?
« on: June 29, 2018, 07:23:05 AM »
I do have just Sims 4 currently and It was fun to build, but then I saw the many different cool things from the dlc's and decided to pay those 300€ to get all of them. However, I couldn't find a site with everything and ea doesn't support a shopping cart unfortunately and It'd take ages to buy there. Do you guys know a good trustful site?

Offline Tynynounours

• Occult
Re: Where can I buy Sims 4 with all dlc's at once?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 09:20:18 AM »
At first, I bought bundles packs in a shop, but now I'll use Origin to buy my expansions, since I need to register them there and download them on it to play.

Now there's an option (at least in my country) were you can make your own collection with one of the expansion pack + a game pack + a stuff pack, and get a great discount for it, so you may want to try that. If you don't have the option, there are collections packs already created on Origin, you'll only have to add the missing game and stuff pack if you want them.
It's not all at once, but already a good start, and I think there's a cart option so you can pay for all at once.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Where can I buy Sims 4 with all dlc's at once?
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2018, 11:19:03 AM »
This link below may help you find a place to buy Sims 4 and it's dlc content. Where ever you are in the world.

Where to buy EA games
https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/where-to-buy-ea-games-v2/
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *