Author Topic: Calendar birthday issues possibly a bug.  (Read 7033 times)

Offline scoed

• Watcher
Calendar birthday issues possibly a bug.
« on: June 24, 2018, 07:12:22 PM »
I have a toddler who's birthday is the the first day of spring. It matches up with her life bar and I am ready to let her age up so I decided to through a birthday party on that day to play with the calendar. It is something I rarely do as unless I am trying to complete the party animal aspiration I never through parties. I prefer club meetings. But playing with new toys is playing with new toys and the calendar is diffidently a new toy.

Anyway it will not let me throw the party saying I have no sims in the household having a birthday. This is not the case as both the life bar and the calendar says otherwise. Can you not throw a birthday party for a toddler or is my game bugged?

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: Calendar birthday issues possibly a bug.
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 08:04:41 PM »
I think the problem is that you can't throw a birthday party for some other Sim. It means that your children can't have parties either. In any case, you don't want the kind of birthday party where you have goals, because some of them (like compliment the birthday boy or girl) can't be completed for children and toddlers. I'd suggest a toddler play date or even a house party with cake.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Calendar birthday issues possibly a bug.
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 08:09:05 PM »
I don't know if this is any relation, but wanted to mention it anyway, just in case.

Seasons Calendar Event Planning Fail
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-S-Planning-events-using-the-calender-not-working-for-long/m-p/6878476
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

anything