Author Topic: Seasons - First Impressions  (Read 11304 times)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: Seasons - First Impressions
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2018, 09:05:37 PM »
Finally finished a first full year, playing with 4-week seasons. First of all, there's an average of 1 surprise holiday per week. Spring tends to be cool for several days (except in Oasis Springs where it varies from warm to hot), and Fall tends to be warm at first. Thunderstorms seem to happen only in Summer. I did see sunsnow in Oasis Springs, but it didn't stick.

If you want to start a garden, add the gnome tradition to one of your holidays (and build a greenhouse). Mine have liked pie and coffee, and they'll drop about 20 seed packets for the rest of the day (maybe more). No rare seeds, at least not when starting out.

I still haven't done anything with bees; I'm waiting for my toddlers to become children at least.

My favorite holidays have been Lottery Day and Talk like a Pirate Day. Rebate Day is nice if your household needs some building done.

I've seen 5 different types of snowpals (10 if you count large and small versions of the same snowpal), but there could be more. Toddlers will go out and play in the snow autonomously and dress for the cold.

Your Sims will get uncomfortable inside if you don't make it warmer or cooler, but I'd wait for the moodlets to start showing up, as the thermostats do increase bills.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
  • Hi I'm Anna its nice to meet you
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2018, 09:12:29 PM »
I forgot my thermostat was on for a week and my Bills went from 2400 to 21600 it was crazy!

Gallery Id: Soda_Stealer

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2019, 08:51:11 PM »
@wa-wa-world  I wish that would happen to me, my sims are so wealthy I'm cheating their money down.  :-\
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

anything