Author Topic: [BUG] Can't clean some dishes (glasses/mugs)  (Read 2173 times)

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
[BUG] Can't clean some dishes (glasses/mugs)
« on: June 13, 2018, 08:02:06 AM »
Diswashers don't recognize empty glasses as "dishes". Neither do sinks. So empty glasses and mugs will have to be thrown out instead of washed ::)

I've tried rebooting the game and resetting the objects, moving around the sinks and dishwashers. Still a no-go.

Update:

After trying to troubleshoot the issue, I find that it may just be a strange thing occurring in a particular household of mine :-\
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline CuriousSim

• Occult
Re: Today's bug
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 07:09:46 PM »
I usually put everything possible, in the magic trash can. It gives you 10 Simo's, for everything. It's a consolation, for all these glasses of water, that my Sim seems to like making & occasionally abandons. For drinks, that have any value, I sell the empty glasses.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Today's bug
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2018, 11:22:37 PM »
You may have found this bug link already, but it sounded familiar, so I thought I'd mention something.

-- Today's bug, is an actual known/reported bug. Though I'm not seeing any work-arounds as of yet.

[BUG] Dishes being ignored when cleaning up
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Dishes-being-ignored-when-cleaning-up/td-p/6414731
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *