Author Topic: What day will a season change in a save game you had from before the pack?  (Read 1527 times)

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
I was wondering if anybody could help me clarify this before I install my seasons pack later today or tomorrow.

If my savegame is on a wednesday in game when I install the pack, and I choose winter as my season when will it change to spring?
Season lenght would be 7 days.

Will it last from wednesday to wednesday, or will it change on the comming sunday?

Hope someone can help me here, so that I can plan how far in my games I need to play before I install seasons.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
The week follows Sunday through to Saturday (Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed Thurs, Fri, Sat) so when you start your game on a Wed you will get until the end of the week (Saturday) in whatever season you choose to play first.

Carl has a screenshot of the calendar here (scroll down) so you can see what I mean.

So if you start in winter you will get Wed, Thurs, Fri, Saturday as winter, the next week will be spring.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
Thanks Playalot. That was exactly what I needed, then i can just start my games in the summer periode, to get full weeks of season after that :D

anything