Author Topic: Is there a way to excel the honey-making process?  (Read 3520 times)

Offline emilycm617

• Nooboo
Is there a way to excel the honey-making process?
« on: June 28, 2018, 12:27:53 AM »
I want to make a honey cake for my sim's birthday as I have never seen it before, but I need honey to make it and my bee box has said I have no honey for quite a while now. Is there any way I can make it easier and faster for my bees to make honey? Do I need to put flowers around them? Thanks in advance :)

Offline MissTrips

• Townie
  • Fnord.
Re: Is there a way to excel the honey-making process?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 01:20:11 AM »
Every morning my bees will swarm out and surround my trees and plants, so yeah. I would recommend planting a few harvestables near by.  It tends to fill up every 3 days or so for me.
We hobbits are plain, quiet creatures. Adventures make one late for dinner.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Is there a way to excel the honey-making process?
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 01:20:50 AM »
Welcome to the forum  :)

Having a full relationship with the bees will grant you excellent honey. You do really need plants around them which the bees will pollinate autonomously at some point and the honey amount will slowly grow until the when hovered over the box will say 'full'. Or something similar.

Also gathering the swarm and then sending them to pollinate seems to increase the honey production but I haven't tested this, just seems that way from general game play.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

anything