Author Topic: A couple gameplay questions  (Read 1469 times)

Offline ShivuKaan

• Nooboo
A couple gameplay questions
« on: June 20, 2018, 07:36:30 PM »
Hi there,

i've played sims 3 back then a little bit which I liked and bought the 4th one now with all the content. However, there are some kind of things I don't get quite as instance, you had some house level (camera options) in sims 3 which made your house look like a half house or complete (with or without walls as example). But how do you do that in the sims 4? there is just one option as far as I can tell and that's the half look of your house I couldn't find any option to change my house to look completely closed.

Another question, I'm not very experienced with the sims and just got the game to build houses in there but I want to play the actual game now a little bit. First things first you've many towns in where you can chose to live apparently, and there are already pre created families in there. Can I just completely remove all those pre-created sims and create my own ones? Will they live and act normally or do I have to do something first?. I'd like to create a bunch of custom sims and put them on each town.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: A couple gameplay questions
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 08:49:38 PM »
@ShivuKaan

Hello there and welcome to the forum!

I didn't understand the question about building in your first paragraph.

As for your second set of questions, I'll try to answer some of them.
*Premade Sims: Yes, you completely remove them by going to Manage Households and deleting the household.
  If you want to keep them in the world but not in a house, simply click on the lot and choose "Evict" to kick them out of the house.
*What do you mean by "live and act normally"? Unlike Sims 3, Sims 4 has no story progression.
  Do you want your various households to get married, have children, and so forth. You'll have to play a household for things like that to happen.
  The only autonomous activities will be forming friendships/romances and getting jobs. Sims cannot get engaged, married, or pregnant without you.
If you want to play one or two households with your other custom sims for them to interact with, then you're fine.

Best wishes and happy simming.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 09:02:34 PM »
Go to Options (up in the right corner of the screen) Game Options > Camera Settings and select Sims 3 Camera.

This should be able to help you get the house shots you want. Is this something like what you're asking about.

Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline ShivuKaan

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2018, 11:49:39 PM »
Thanks a bunch guys :) this helped me a lot.