Author Topic: Cheats for a specific age  (Read 2241 times)

Offline Lovasong

• Nooboo
Cheats for a specific age
« on: March 19, 2018, 01:56:42 PM »
Hi!

I saw somewhere that if I had a special cheat I would like then I should ask you and you would try to find it. Well I have been thinking about that. Something that would be nice is to have a cheat for a specific age. I love to make my own sims, but what is less fun is that if I make an adult sim, he/she will have no skills at all, like a newborn baby. But if one of my sims have a baby and I follow that baby untill he/she is born, it will have a lot of skills, not all but a lot.

So what I would like is a cheat that sets the skills to the apropriate age. if I make a child, it will have earned some of the toddlerskills and so on.
Is there a cheat like that do you think?

Thanks for a great site!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Cheats for a specific age
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 02:35:01 PM »
I don't think there's a specific mod for that, but there are cheats where you can add skills and traits to your sims.  Is that what you mean?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 03:39:23 PM »
Carl's Guide to Cheats (click) has the Parenthood cheats and skill cheats, career cheats and so on. All of these cheats can be applied to sims that you make in CAS or townies that you want to change. I regularly make new sims and then cheat them parenthood character values and skills before I play them.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2018, 06:09:28 PM »
Thanks for the link @Playalot I'm at work, so couldn't grab the link XD If no one had, I was going to grab it once I got home.