Author Topic: Problems with the "Other Households" tab  (Read 2006 times)

Offline pif623

• Nooboo
Problems with the "Other Households" tab
« on: December 27, 2017, 12:58:37 AM »
I've been having this issue where for some reason I can't view the households under the "Other Households" tab. Each time I select it, it only displays the same families that are under the "My Households" tab. I've check my mods and I'm 99% sure that they are all up to date. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there anyway I can fix this?

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Problems with the "Other Households" tab
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 01:21:23 AM »
Welcome to the forum @pif623

Perhaps you could check your filters?
The Other Households tab offers filters that allow you to select/deselect which neighborhoods you wish to display, including Not In the World sims.
Unchecking the box of any neighborhood will prevent households in that zone from displaying.

I'm not sure exactly why your households aren't showing up, but I'm posting this solution in the off chance that it might help.
Good luck!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline pif623

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2017, 01:28:35 AM »
Thanks for the warm welcome! The only filter I see under the "Manage Households" tab is on that says "All Households".  It has a little check box thing but it won't let me select it

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2017, 02:28:02 AM »
If you haven't already, you might try repairing the game. In Origin, right-click on Sims 4 and select Repair.

Clear your game cache and localthumbcache.package if you haven't recently.

Delete Game Cache Files (What and How-To)
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=29288.msg401662#msg401662
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *