Author Topic: Can you reset an individual sim household?  (Read 10799 times)

Offline So_leary

• Nooboo
Can you reset an individual sim household?
« on: January 17, 2015, 03:27:42 AM »
So I ran into the career bug where my sims are stuck at work and the game seems to think they have three or four jobs each simultaneously so they never get promoted. This isn't a big problem for my family oriented hippies--they just stay home and garden. However, my ambitious, money-hungry power couple is very unhappy.

It seems like the sims I created since the latest update and installing outdoor life don't have the bug but I can't shake it from my legacy families. I don't mind wiping their progress completely, I just want to keep their appearances so I don't have to remake them in CAS. Is there a way to reset them without resetting the whole neighborhood?

I tried reloading them from CAS. Even editing them and saving them under a different name in the folder. Their relationships were erased to neighbors and such but their jobs remained and when they went to work, the same bug persisted.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Can you reset an individual sim household?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2015, 03:24:17 PM »
Hi So_Leary,

I'm not sure if this will help fix the problem. But did find a thread on the promotion bug.

Topic: Career promotion bug
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=22264.0

To Reset a Household - Have them all travel to another lot, and then send them home. This should reset all family members. Use the M key for map, for fast travel.

Hope this helps, and Welcome to the forum!! :)

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.