Author Topic: Never had a Meteor Shower  (Read 42154 times)

Offline RavenKay

• Townie
    • Moderator/Forum Owner
Re: Never had a Meteor Shower
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2012, 04:57:49 PM »
If you really want a meteor, its fairly easy to spawn one. Get NRaas' debug enabler and spawn a meteor. Just make sure none of your sims or houses on in the area you select to be hit by the meteor.
I had a singer in Starlight Shores get hit by one. It killed eight sims and destroyed the park. It was a natural occurance. I couldn't get him to move out of the way because he was singing for tips.
The meteor landed on top of him and the audience that was listening to him sing. It was his first day of simlife.
 :o

Offline Wai

• Immortal
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2012, 09:32:47 PM »
I've just had a meteor hit my greenhouse.  The greenhouse was not destroyed, but everything inside was.  After I had replaced all the objects, I still had the dirty surroundings moodlet.   I replaced all the windows and doors, still had the dirty surroundings.  Replacing the roof fixed it.   Personally, I don't think meteor showers add anything to the game, but they sure can ruin it quickly if your sim gets killed, or, to a lesser extent, you can't locate the cause of the dirty surroundings which follows.
“In this world, there is nothing softer or thinner than water. But to compel the hard and unyielding, it has no equal. That the weak overcomes the strong, that the hard gives way to the gentle -- this everyone knows. Yet no one asks accordingly.”
 Lao-Tse

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2012, 11:07:11 PM »
I never had a Meteor Shower either, but then again I'm kind of paranoid and never let my sims use telescope... nor do I have a cat in my active family.

anything