Author Topic: Creating custom worlds in The Sims 4 - is there a way to do it and if so how?  (Read 3891 times)

Offline vgamer1991

• Llama Wrangler
I apologize if this has been answered already or is in the wrong category - if so just redirect me to the answered question, or move this topic to the appropriate board, whichever happens to be the case. Now...I have a world in The Sims 3 that I created called Nestville, and I was wondering if there was a tool or a mod or an integrated method or something that I could use to graduate Nestville to TS4 (that is, create a version of it for use in TS4) as I would like to do that if I can. I mean not that I've played much (just a taste of the trial as Origin refused to start up shortly after the trial started and it was over by the time I fixed Origin), but I think a custom world would be better for my story than a pre-made one. Can anyone help me out? Thanks for reading! :)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Sorry -- one of the major complaints about TS4 is that there's no Create-a-World function. The best you can do is to bulldoze all the buildings in a town and fill them with your own creations.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything