Author Topic: Romantic interactions (some won't show up and some aren't working)  (Read 4435 times)

Offline potatobread

• Nooboo
I downloaded a mod.  I deleted cause I didn't want it anymore. It started as just not being able to "Woohoo" or "Try For a Baby". Recently, I re-downloaded it (to see if romantic things like "Woohoo" and "Try For a Baby" would work. Well it didn't. I removed the mod again and now the only romantic things I can do is "Flirt", "Compliment Appearance", and "Ask if Single". Others one's show up but then bug out. Also, "Kiss Hands" and "Offer Rose" don't show up. I tried to uninstall and then reinstall the game and still didn't work. I also had a pose mod and deleted it thinking it was part of the problem. It didn't help at all. Does anyone have any advice?

Offline scoed

• Watcher
Re: Romantic interactions (some won't show up and some aren't working)
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 04:14:57 PM »
Have you tried repairing the game?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline HelenP

• Immortal
Re: Romantic interactions (some won't show up and some aren't working)
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 04:34:23 PM »
Hi @potatobread, welcome to the forum.  Sorry you're having problems.  I use the mod in just one save game, so only add it to my mods folder occasionally.  I've just checked a non-mod game and all the romantic socials are available to my married couple.

My initial test would be to move the entire mods folder to somewhere safe, usually desktop, clear caches then restart the game and create a new sim to see what happens.  If everything works then you know that a mod somewhere is the cause and you can try adding them back in batches to find the culprit. 

http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=25031.0  has links to instructions on clearing caches and explains batch testing mods/cc

If there is still a problem after you've removed the mods folder and cleared caches then go into origin and repair the game as scoed suggests.  Retest and see what happens.  If there is still a problem at this point then you have a different bug and I'm sorry but I don't have an answer.

Hope you manage to clear the problem.