Author Topic: Sims 4 Crashing - Using task manager to shut it down.  (Read 1758 times)

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Sims 4 Crashing - Using task manager to shut it down.
« on: June 07, 2017, 01:50:46 PM »
I'm with @coolsim9999999 I use the "save as" and rename every time and (touch wood), I haven't had an issue with that. That being said, last night when I went to "exit game", I chose "just exit" (as I had saved prior) and nothing happened. It didn't even register. I could go back into the game and I actually ended up having to use the task manager to shut TS4 down :-(
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline HelenP

• Immortal
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 02:57:24 PM »
That being said, last night when I went to "exit game", I chose "just exit" (as I had saved prior) and nothing happened. It didn't even register. I could go back into the game and I actually ended up having to use the task manager to shut TS4 down :-(

@Magpie2012  I've had that happen but only when my sim has been at a restaurant that they owned and it was still open.  Could this be the problem for you?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2017, 04:28:14 AM »
That being said, last night when I went to "exit game", I chose "just exit" (as I had saved prior) and nothing happened. It didn't even register. I could go back into the game and I actually ended up having to use the task manager to shut TS4 down :-(

@Magpie2012  I've had that happen but only when my sim has been at a restaurant that they owned and it was still open.  Could this be the problem for you?

No, I don't think I've ever really played with the Retail aspects of the games. I've been to eat at restaurants before many times, but, I've never actually "owned" one. I was on my home lot, having only been to visit the Park in Willow Creek and the Gym in Oasis Springs (which I still think has the craziest layout on the planet lol)
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*