Author Topic: Anyone else still experiencing way too many multiple births?  (Read 2275 times)

Offline Grier

• Nooboo
So I've done my research and all and noticed that after a patch roughly a year ago, a lot of people were experiencing this issue of having so many twins born to their sim families.  It might just be a coincidence, but I feel like my sims continue to become pregnant with twins, a loooot. I haven't found any recent complaints from others, so I was just wondering, is anyone else still having this problem, or is it just something with my games?

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Anyone else still experiencing way too many multiple births?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 09:15:21 PM »
Hi Grier, have to say I feel that the opposite is happening in my games right now. Despite having the Ley Line Lot Trait my sims still keeps having single babies.  :-\ It always seems this game gives you the opposite of what you want!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Grier

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 09:18:10 PM »
Hi Grier, have to say I feel that the opposite is happening in my games right now. Despite having the Ley Line Lot Trait my sims still keeps having single babies.  :-\ It always seems this game gives you the opposite of what you want!

Haha thanks for getting back to me, good to know! Probably just my luck, I guess, huh? I should say that for every time I want one baby and I get two, I have another game where I always want two and get one. Oh well, huh? xD

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2017, 09:54:01 PM »
Yeah, the first time I ever played a family about a week after I got TS4, the first 4 were all single births (which was good because they were broke).  However, the last 2 children in that generation were twins! So, the family was wicked broke for awhile.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 07:09:53 AM »
It always seems this game gives you the opposite of what you want!

This also seems to be true when I'm planning to hook up Sims. If I have a particular "partner" in mind, my active Sim often decides to have no interest whatsoever in socializing with that other Sim. It makes it hard for me to plan anything since I find it much more gratifying when the game "plays itself".
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Razhrfyre

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2017, 04:19:43 AM »
I am noticing an unusual amount of twin births in this latest game I started, too.