Author Topic: Toddler skills reset?  (Read 2119 times)

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
Toddler skills reset?
« on: April 29, 2017, 12:08:23 PM »
Hi all,

I am trying to raise the skills of my toddlers. It happended twice now in the same game file that I looked at a skill of my toddlers and thought: 'oh this skill is almost at lvl 2, I should start with that one' and when the adult helps to learn the new skill the bar is empty again and I am starting at the beginning at lvl 1. Very weird. Anyone else experienced this??

MissZoef

Offline HelenP

• Immortal
Re: Toddler skills reset?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 03:16:16 PM »
I've had it where the skill bar keeps going even though the toddler isn't working on that skill any more.  Then when I go back to that skill it resets to where it should be.  If you leave it long enough the skill bar goes over 100% without levelling so that was how I knew it was false increase.  I had one time when the skill was at 120+% and dropped back to about 40% with the next proper interaction.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2017, 03:39:45 PM »
That makes sense (sort of  :P) I've had that once as well that the bar as over a 100%.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2017, 03:52:16 PM »
@MissZoef 
I haven't had your exact same problem. But once, my toddler woke up sad from low hunger and her two of her most recently skills dropped a bit (Thinking Level 5 to L4.8; Movement Level 3 to 2.8).
Have you tried repairing your game since the Bowling patch?

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2017, 06:53:12 AM »
@MissZoef 
I haven't had your exact same problem. But once, my toddler woke up sad from low hunger and her two of her most recently skills dropped a bit (Thinking Level 5 to L4.8; Movement Level 3 to 2.8).
Have you tried repairing your game since the Bowling patch?

No I haven't tried that yet. Maybe it helps :)

anything