Author Topic: Making money Live Streaming?  (Read 103981 times)

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
Re: Making money Live Streaming?
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2017, 07:40:11 PM »
@coolsim9999999  don't you play a lot of streaming/geeky sims? Sorry I can't help you rainbow dash as I hate having geeky computer playing sims! lol  There doesn't seem to be any official bug reports that matches your issue, so I'm hoping it was just some sort of one time glitch! If you haven't done it recently it would be worth deleting the localthumbcahce.package file from your The Sims 4 folder anyway. 

Similar-ish Bug Report link but it doesn't really help as it has no real info or solutions.
@Playalot --- I haven't done much game streaming because my main Sims are at the top of the programming branch (start-up genius) with between 50 and 60 raises each.  The top one makes over §1250!  However, I did play one of the Sims in my main family from a previous generation (before I turned aging off) in the egamer branch, and she got to the top of that branch, but I don't remember the specifics.  She had a level 10 in Programming, Video Gaming and Charisma.

@Rainbow Dash --- However, I think that if your Sims get to the top of the egamer branch and have level 10 in Programming and Charisma, as well as Video Gaming, then, they will earn more from live streaming.

My Sims also have a "work homework club" with all the focused perks, including the genius rug, etc.  They stay focused or very focused while in the computer lab where the club takes place because I have countless science achievement awards activated (focused aura).  Finally, all of my Sims are geniuses and ambitious, and most traits from the rewards store.  I also placed and activated that science award all over their 6 level house, so, even the children tend to remain focused or very focused most of the time. 

I hope that my suggestions help your Sims to garner more money from live streaming :)!

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2017, 06:37:01 AM »
That only happened once, so yeah, it must have been a bug.

@coolsim9999999 Yep, in the Egamer career, you can earm money from live streaming but for the Social Media career, which my Sim is in, you only gain followers from it but not money. I can't remember what level it's unlocked at, but it somewhere around the halfway point of the career.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2017, 10:03:24 AM »
@Rainbow Dash --- I'm glad that you're game is fixed.  It is interesting that Sims only gain followers in the Social Media career.