Author Topic: My sims are wearing the wrong clothes.  (Read 10905 times)

Offline Livvie_2416

• Nooboo
My sims are wearing the wrong clothes.
« on: April 16, 2017, 02:18:07 AM »
My sims, played and unplayed households, are wearing the wrong clothes. I started playing a household, and my sim was wearing random clothes. I checked her outfits and they were all correct. I went to a club gathering and all the sims had some item of clothing that I did not give them in their outfit, wether it be shoes or their whole outfit, but their hair and makeup seemed to have stayed. I don't know if this is because of the update but I played a different household earlier today and didn't have this problem. I do use CC and mods but i haven't downloaded any new mods recently. 

Please help! Thanks :)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: My sims are wearing the wrong clothes.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2017, 02:28:25 AM »
There is a glitch where on receiving a promotion including at school and high school, sims will adorn a random outfit. This can be solved by directing the sim to change into their everyday outfit, or asking a non-controlled sim to show their everyday outfit. Perhaps this is what you are experiencing.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline HelenP

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2017, 05:09:20 AM »
Also, if a club has a clothing style or colour set and the current outfit doesn't match that, then sims will change an item to conform when a club gathering is started.

Offline Livvie_2416

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2017, 11:25:38 AM »
My sim has not gotten any promotion of any kind. The club does does not has a style set or anything but i'll check. Even before I went to the club gathering my sim had some random outfit. When the club gathering started I saw the outfits were wrong and tried to change my sims outfit, and it just gave her a random outfit again.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2017, 12:25:16 PM »
If it wasn't for the bugs, it wouldn't be a sims game. You should go to the sims home page forums and report this onif Playalot's work around didn't work. I think this might be the lucky 1,000,000th bug. If not it has to be close. I wish I could help but as of yet I haven't faced this bug. Have you tried repairing the game in Origin. There was a patch not too long ago maybe it messed with your mods and/or CC maybe you should remove them if that doesn't work. Also try resetting your sim, sometimes that can fix things.

Offline Livvie_2416

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2017, 02:15:14 AM »
Okay i wil try these. I have been playing more lately and it doesn't seem to be happening as much now? But it is still happening? I don't know. Very strange. I will let you know if i figure anything out. Thanks :)

anything