Author Topic: Secret Agent and Marriage  (Read 4388 times)

Offline koryanders

• Nooboo
Secret Agent and Marriage
« on: April 09, 2017, 10:36:45 PM »
I have a secret agent that I am playing and I have tried twice to get him married and it wont let me.  Is that job barred from marriage or is it a glitch?

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Secret Agent and Marriage
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2017, 11:16:17 PM »
I don't have an answer for you but what do you mean by "[the game] won't let me."

When he's with your target sim, even though his friendship bar (at least 40% green) and romance bar (at least 40% pink) reach the minimum levels, he doesn't get the "Propose" option?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Harris

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 01:22:09 AM »
I always loved Leanbean and have a secret agent that I am playing and I have tried twice to get him married and it wont let me. With https://www.grosseteste.com/bathmate-hercules-review-results the Hercules Is that job barred from marriage or is it a glitch?

I think secret agents can't get married.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2017, 03:08:11 AM »
I have a secret agent that I am playing and I have tried twice to get him married and it wont let me.  Is that job barred from marriage or is it a glitch?

I see no reason why Secret Agents can't get married, after all, Bella Goth and Bjorn are both Secret Agents who are married.  ???

Did your Sim exchange a promise ring as a teen? Have you checked his relationship panel to make sure he doesn't have any other romantic interests? Both of these things can cause issues. If you are trying to use a venue downloaded from the gallery then that could cause problems too.

But other than that, without more information, it's hard to pinpoint what the problem is, exactly.  :-\

Offline koryanders

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2017, 06:36:10 PM »
Well I figured it out I think.  And sorry for late response.  Also to answer the earlier question the relationship was where it needed to be so the propose would come up as an option but it was greyed out.  It was telling me that it was inappropriate to marry someone in my employ, which was ridiculous because the character I was trying to marry whom was Liberty Lee and Summer Holiday where not working at the job I was at and I didn't have any retail business open.  Very weird, but I figured out what the problem was, it was because Liberty Lee and Summer Holiday never got a welcome wagon.  I had to move my character into the household and wait for the welcome wagon, then after that the proposal became available.  I don't know very weird but got it fixed.

Offline WickedSimmer87

• Occult
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2017, 03:47:27 AM »
I think secret agents can't get married.

Why not?? Its the perfect cover for his secret missions :P (sorry couldn't help it)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2017, 07:24:42 PM »
Glad you figured this out. It is a known bug. Bug Report here click.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything