Author Topic: Easter eggs!  (Read 2537 times)

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Easter eggs!
« on: April 09, 2017, 12:21:52 PM »
I know Easter is around the corner, but the topic is not really related to this or the game collectibles. I just thought it'd be fun to share some of the hidden references throughout the game that we come across as we play. Stuff that makes us smile or even facepalm :) I've no idea if this is considered to be game spoilers, or if creating a post like this is a terrible idea. I only like having a good time and for others to have one, too.

Anyway, I just learned of an egg - there's a video game called Density Effect, an obvious reference to the game Mass Effect. Made me 'hahaha' 8)
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
Re: Easter eggs!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2017, 01:43:09 PM »
The obvious reference to HAL9000 transformed into a talking toilet, every time I see it I think "poor Clarke and Kubrick"   :o
The Medusin holiday cracker plushie represents a plumbot from Into the future, and contains references to the EP in its description.
http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15378683#Comment_15378683
And not really an Easter egg, but it made me laugh when I saw the self-deprecating joke in the description associated to modding games in the programming skill : "Game Developers, what do they know? (Sim's name) can definitely make this game more fun!"

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 03:10:39 AM »
In Forgotten Hollow, there are statues of a Werewolf, Fairy and what looks to be a Witch, I'm pretty sure those count as Easter Eggs, I think EA may be trying to tell us something ...  ;D

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2017, 12:55:40 PM »
@Rainbow Dash I, too, hope that is the case ::)
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

anything