Author Topic: objects locked  (Read 8408 times)

Offline LostHunger

• Nooboo
objects locked
« on: April 11, 2017, 11:47:01 PM »
Has anyone run into the problem while building in Sims 4 when all of a sudden you place a couple objects and then you cant pick them back up? Please help I am so frustrated!! I need some guidance!!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: objects locked
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 01:10:53 AM »
Welcome to the forum.  :) What objects are they? If they are objects that your sims gets from receiving career promotions you may need to use the cheat bb.showhiddenobjects to unlock them again.
Cheats guide
Building Cheats guide
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LostHunger

• Nooboo
Re: objects locked
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 12:41:03 AM »
Thank you so much for the welcome!!
What's happening is I am working on a build and all of a sudden objects I am placing I cannot pick back up. (Any Object) I do in fact have all the cheats on! I have been working on this one build forever trying desperately to finish it. But when this anomaly happens I must abort the build and bulldoze the lot and place the last copy I saved. Which you know means I lose a lot of work time. I have no mods in my mod folders, so it's not that. I also went on Origin and did a update and repair and they say all is well, however this problem keeps happening. One thing I can say is that it is happening erratically. I could be working on it for hours and nothing will happen and then all the sudden it happens or I could just get on and start and it happens! I really hope you can help me I just do not know what else to do.
Thank you so much for taking time to help me!!

anything