Author Topic: High Singing Skill Dual Karaoke Machine Issue  (Read 2529 times)

Offline Spiderkeys

• Llama Wrangler
High Singing Skill Dual Karaoke Machine Issue
« on: November 30, 2018, 12:56:13 AM »
I have worked SO hard to get two sims singing skills as high as they can so far, one is 9 Singing, and the other is 8, you would expect those two are capable on putting on a good dual singing show.

Problem is again and again,  one sings the other doesn't, it's usually the one on the right, doesn't even open her mouth, the entire song she does nothing but eye contact with the other singer and bobs her head with the beats, but never sings a single note, and keeps her mouth closed the entire time. To put things straight the second singer just looks like a complete idiot when she doesn't sing the next note that was obviously for her.

This wasn't a problem when both had a low singing skill, at least both try to sing together (Even though it sounded bad), but now they are high singers, they can no longer sing correctly together,  maybe it's the type of song, I tried a few of the list, but it's not working with the Jazz songs.

This is enough to quit singing in frustation if they are no longer capable of putting in a good show...

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: High Singing Skill Dual Karaoke Machine Issue
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2018, 04:41:56 PM »
@Spiderkeys  how annoying! I cheated some sims to the same singing skill levels and tried on both the karaoke machines and all went as normal. Both sims sing and both move their mouths/bodies etc as expected. Maybe the karaoke machine is bugged for you? Did you try buying a new one? Is it related to a particular mood? I had my sims in an inspired mood and the confident and so far it all seems to be working well.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.