Author Topic: How do I get my sim to LOSE muscle, but stay slim?  (Read 51197 times)

Offline Chuckles

• Nooboo
How do I get my sim to LOSE muscle, but stay slim?
« on: March 17, 2017, 07:32:49 AM »
I got my sim to complete the entire Bodybuilder Aspiration, which requires maxing out the amount of muscle they can put on. Now that she's done the Aspiration, how do I "deflate" the amount of visible muscle on her body while keeping the fat off at the same time? Without cheating.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: How do I get my sim to LOSE muscle, but stay slim?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 05:47:16 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Do no weights or boxing for a time and eventually the muscles will disappear. Also the weight slider is probably at the lowest setting so feed your sim really fattening foods for a day or two constantly and although this makes them appear to be bulking up even more, as the muscles disappear the extra 'weight' will make your sim appear much softer and curvier once the muscles have gone.

Food has calories (click) so something like grilled cheese and cake are high in calories, fish tacos have zero calories.

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 11:18:36 AM »
It seems to me that using the treadmill simply slims a Sim, but I'm unsure if it maintains muscle mass or brings it down. I normally use the treadmill or jogging for my female Sims to keep them in shape and to avoid ending up with she-hulks.

By the way, there's a sugar-free cake which provides a positive moodlet :)
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2017, 04:34:16 PM »
Using the treadmill doesn't bring the muscle slider down but it is really the only option to keep sims slim without them bulking up. The thing is you have to get the muscle slider to max out to complete the requirement for the bodybuilder aspiration. After it is checked though you can stop using weights etc as it stays checked.
I always think that female sims look so gross with muscles, it's the way the shading is used to represent that on their skin, almost as if they are permanently dirty. Eww.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2017, 10:31:48 PM »
@Playalot

I completely agree about the females. At the moment, my game's Bella Goth among others is outright monstrous to look at, just because my Sim has been to the gym a few times with the Powerhouse club. These ladies always show up and work out despite not being members (save for Clara). I figured that Sims with either the 'active' trait or points in the fitness skill are scripted to show up, but...man! Not even my own Sim bulk up at the same pace ??? I suppose, I could remove the workout machines, but some of the guys look better a little bulky ;)
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Chuckles

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2017, 06:26:29 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Do no weights or boxing for a time and eventually the muscles will disappear. Also the weight slider is probably at the lowest setting so feed your sim really fattening foods for a day or two constantly and although this makes them appear to be bulking up even more, as the muscles disappear the extra 'weight' will make your sim appear much softer and curvier once the muscles have gone.

Food has calories (click) so something like grilled cheese and cake are high in calories, fish tacos have zero calories.

Oh wow! Thanks for the detailed response! I got what you're saying about how the muscle and fat sliders are now fully maxed or minimized, and now the goal is to push them both in the opposite direction so that my sim looks a bit more softer and curvier. I just wish I could still see those sliders somehow after sim creation. But I'm okay with just eyeballing her and determining what looks good. I didn't realize Sims4 actually tracked calories! So, thanks for posting that link. I'll have a better idea what she's going to cook from now on and how often she's going to hit the treadmill or any other method of exercise.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2017, 05:04:09 PM »
Chuckles if you aren't opposed to use the 'cas.fulleditmode on' cheat you can take a quick peek to see where the sliders are at but using this cheat (as always) can cause unexpected glitches etc. I mean I use it all the time but I'm also not tracking completed achievements or playing any type of long term game right now.

Also sometimes it takes a loading screen or even a save and quit for the changes to your sims body shape to become apparent.  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything