Author Topic: Finding where my girlfriend/childs mother lives.  (Read 6354 times)

Offline cattywampus

• Nooboo
Finding where my girlfriend/childs mother lives.
« on: March 21, 2017, 06:49:01 PM »
Hello

I have just recently indulged in buying TS4 and all the expansion/game/stuff packs (except the Vintage Stuff pack).

I playing the game with my first sim and got him a girlfriend and had a baby with her.  I cannot however find where this girl and the baby lives!  I have gone through all the worlds and looked in all the homes and it appears she doesn't have one!.

I want to be able to see this baby but I am reluctant to ask her to move in with the baby as it means I have to take control of 2 additional sims and I just want to concentrate on my one sim, but would be cool to be able to see this kid.

Any ideas?
Thanks.

Offline MissTrips

• Townie
  • Fnord.
Re: Finding where my girlfriend/childs mother lives.
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 05:52:15 AM »
If she's not a townie sim, then you can click on the manage worlds button in the top right corner, then manage households.  You'll get an option to look at unplayed sims, find the girlfriend and baby and then move them into whatever empty house you want to make them into a townie sim, so you can visit them without making them playable.
We hobbits are plain, quiet creatures. Adventures make one late for dinner.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Re: Finding where my girlfriend/childs mother lives.
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 02:39:32 PM »
Ya know, after having played The Sims, I think I can understand why some guys in real life knock up a woman, but doesn't become part of her household. All that trouble taking care of so many's needs ;D

Sorry...I was, of course, just joking ::)
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted